https://youtu.be/dM6gZvKetd0
I was surprised that a lot of people actually enjoyed my first video and said I did a pretty good job because although I was alone for some reason I still got a bit nervous while filming. But I did like that people gave me tips on little things I didn't realize I was doing that could make my pitch stronger and look better on video.The only thing I really changed for this pitch was the hook I used. I wanted something that was a bit more interesting and caught people's attention more.
I think you did a great job with your pitch! The lighting was good, you spoke clearly and with confidence. I think you addressed the issue very clearly and made your product the solution. You laid out the facts and really sold it. It's always nice to hear feedback on things like this so we can improve. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHey there Katelyn, I really liked the energy of your pitch, it was much more dynamic than before and the vibe check has been passed. You structuring the whole pitch helped a lot with the fluidity and it made all of the information really easy to comprehend. I can’t think of a solid criticism except for the production quality, but no one here is going to sink a production crew on a 4 credit class. Keep up the good work! -Tina
ReplyDelete