Friday, March 20, 2020

Assignment 18A- Create a Customer Avatar




I think that my typical customer falls in the 17-30ish age range and also enjoys having a good time by going out to bars and clubs or any type of social gathering. Because they are so young and many are even in college this customer doesn’t drive a lavish car like a Tesla or Mercedes but more like a Toyota or Honda. They definitely don’t have kids yet because they are still in that carefree stage in their life and haven’t settled down yet. This customer is also very up to date with all the popular TV shows and watches shows like On My Block, Love is Blind, and The Circle. Because they are a younger generation I don’t see them as people who will read for fun but I wouldn’t rule it out. As for politics I feel like a lot of them would lobe Bernie Sanders but of course there will be some who don’t and their views are the complete opposite. As for hobbies I think my customer likes to travel and go on spontaneous adventures with friends and is very active in a sorority of fraternity.

            I think that I do have some in common with this avatar because I know I like traveling and some of these shows that I think they would watch I have definitely watched. I don’t think it’s a coincidence because the people I am trying to target for my product fall in my age range so it would make since that in a way we are similar.




Image result for picture of college students at a bar


Image result for picture of toyota corolla

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn, the amount of detail you put into describing your customer avatar was awesome! It made it very easy for me to imagine exactly the type of customer that your product is trying to target, so great job. The two images you included also added a nice visual to your written ideas. Thanks for taking the time to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Katelyn, I really like your customer avatar, I think it was smart to target a group closer to our age range, cause no one really knows more about the intricacies of our and more recent generations than us. I liked the bit about favorite TV shows and really enjoyed that you included what kind of eco-friendly car they drive. Cheers! -Tina

    ReplyDelete