Friday, March 13, 2020

Assignment 16A-What's Your Secret Sauce?






1.     Human capital that I think I have:
·      I can speak a second language
·      I am well-educated on other countries and cultures
·      I am outspoken
·      Very passionate about my work
·      I know how to get things done quickly and efficiently

2.     Five people who know me best
·      Mom

https://soundcloud.com/katelyn-weston-517444524/mom-m4a

·      Myles (brother)
https://soundcloud.com/katelyn-weston-517444524/myles


·      Krystie (best friend)
https://soundcloud.com/katelyn-weston-517444524/krystie


·      Amanda (friend)

https://soundcloud.com/katelyn-weston-517444524/sw-290th-ter-m4a


·      Jocelynn (sister)

https://soundcloud.com/katelyn-weston-517444524/jocelynn


Listening to how other people see me made me realize that I have a lot more leadership qualities than I thought so I would definitely add that to my own personal list. Also hearing that they described me as dedicated was one that I didn't even consider but looking back at it that is another one of my assets. After listening to the people I interviewed it made me realize that they notice things about me that sometimes I forget about myself and so they helped to make me more aware of my own capital.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Katelyn. It sounds like this exercise was very beneficial for you. Sometimes hearing others describe us opens our minds to the differences in what we think about ourselves, giving us an extra boost of confidence. Being aware of these previously unknown traits can help us take advantage of them in our entrepreneurial endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Katelyn, I’m glad conducting these interviews made you come to realize that you have more leadership qualities. Those are very important attributes to hone, especially when you’re going into entrepreneurship. Having things like that come to your attention is really good, and maybe it would help anyone grow as a person. Keep up the good work and make sure to reflect more!

    ReplyDelete