Thursday, April 2, 2020

Assignment 22A- Elevator Pitch No. 3


Link to video:





I didn't really get any criticism on my video other than the quality of the recording so for this one I tried to make sure the lighting was better so it didn't take attention away from what I was saying. I tried to also make myself seem a bit more passionate and more energetic so those watching weren't bored while I described my product.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn! I really liked how you referenced the effects of these nicotine products and the amount of people that use them. I think it's great that you want to get rid of the nicotine addiction among young students and adults. You were honest about the fact that your product will need testing and trials in order to see if it's effective. But you are passionate about changing the problem and I can tell by how confidently you spoke! I think you definitely improved a lot from your last pitch and took your feedback to heart. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Katelyn! I liked this pitch a bit more than the last, but I think the quality of what you are saying is just as good as before. The lighting and the angle it is shot at is a bit better but overall just as high quality as prior. You can tell how much you care about what you're talking about and that you are well informed about the subject.

    ReplyDelete